Exclusive for attendees/students of the Band-ITS Barre Brisbane Workshop 2019, Sally will be available for one-to-one physiotherapy appointments on Tuesday 13th August, the day after the workshop.
Each appointment will be 1.5 hours and will take place in the workshop studio.
Sally incorporates a variety of clinical approaches and a large amount of scientific research into her treatment methods, and sees great results! She is well respected in the physiotherapy world and is passionate about the continual improvement of her physiotherapy services.
Some of the highlights of her Continued Professional Development include:
- Training with LJ Lee.
- Training with Barb Hungerford.
- Training with Francine St George
- IoM Level 1 & 2.
- AIM – Flow Motion Model.
- CHEK Institute – Primal Movement, and more.
- Barral Visceral Level 1.
- Myofascial release Level 1.
- Sports massage.
- Multiple courses on the neck, shoulder, and knee rehabilitation.
- Thai massage – Completed in Bangkok.
- Functional rehab and chain reaction workshops with the faculty from the Gray Institute.
- Nutrition for exercise and sport.
- Cranio-sacral therapy L1.