Bsc (Hons) Physiotherapy , Corrective Exercise Coach, Clinical Pilates Instructor, Health & Lifestyle Coach.
Sally was born and educated in the UK and commenced her working career as a professional dancer. Following a sudden retirement due to knee surgery, she commenced her journey in physiotherapy and exercise rehab in 2002. It was at this time that she qualified in Pilates and personal training and realised the immense benefits from this form of exercise training. Sally combines her continuing love of exercise rehab, fitness and physiotherapy knowledge to provide innovative and results driven sessions.
Sally started pro-align in 2006 when she moved to the sunny shores of Sydney, and is looking forward to continuing to grow the business of Physio led exercise rehab.
Sally is a workshop professional, having created a number of workshops for dancers and for the general public.
- “Your Body, Your Tool, Your Career” – 2 Day Workshop for Full Time Dancers.
- “Assess, Treat & Train the Hip & Pelvis” – 1 day workshop for allied health practitioners and Pilates instructors.
- “FILEX 15 & 16” – Pilates based rehab workshops
- “Physio Barre” – A physio led Barre/pilates course.
- “Band-ITS Barre” – A strength and conditioning programme for dancers.
- “Resistance Training For Dance” – In conjunction with Lisa Howell.
- “Body Image For Dancers” – In conjunction with PFP
- ViPR National Trainer.
- APPI mat L1-3 – Physiotherapist led Pilates training.
Sally is also an ongoing contributor for Dance life magazine and lectures at UDC, ED5 , Brent St, Transit Dance and The Cecchetti Conference.
NSW registered Physiotherapist, registered Fitness Australia L2, ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist, CHEK HLC L1, ViPR Pro Trainer, IoM Trainer L1&2.