Bsc (Hons) Physiotherapy , Corrective Exercise Coach, Clinical Pilates Instructor.
Sally was born and educated in the UK and commenced her working career as a professional dancer. She began her journey in physiotherapy and exercise rehab in 2002 and it was at this time that she also qualified in Pilates and personal training and realised the immense benefits from this form of exercise training. Sally combines her continuing love of exercise rehab, fitness and physiotherapy knowledge to provide innovative and results driven sessions.
Sally has been working in the Pilates and rehab space for over 19 years now and started her own corrective exercise and Pilates business in 2006, Pro-align. She presents for APPI on both the clinical and fitness based Pilates training courses and regularly presents at fitness conferences in Australia.
Sally is a workshop professional, having created a number of workshops for dancers and for the general public.
- “Your Body, Your Tool, Your Career” – 2 Day Workshop for Full Time Dancers.
- “Assess, Treat & Train the Hip & Pelvis” – 1 day workshop for allied health practitioners and Pilates instructors.
- “FILEX” – Pilates based rehab workshops
- “Healthy Aging Summit “- movement & strength for older adults
- “Band-ITS Barre & Core” – A strength and conditioning programme for dancers.
NSW registered Physiotherapist, registered Fitness Australia L2, ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist, CHEK HLC L1, ViPR Pro Trainer, IoM Trainer L1&2.